Friday, October 31, 2008

x)

Happy Birthday Shannen !

Happy Halloween!




Had conquer o in the mornings, kinda boring laas. Brought egg tarts & chocolate tarts to school agains. My class mates love it! Jojo, weiqi, sijing & I slacked throughout a maths lesson. Cause I really dont know what the teacher is teaching please! Like doing maths questions on the board himself, without talking.

Next was trainings! Arghs, Sun v hot.

I nearly sprained my ankle. Very very lucky. I dont wna injure myself esp during hols! & thanks for those who cared.
Trainings
Trainings
Trainings
Trainings
We gotta train harder okay! Having southzone competition soon. Jiayou B Girls!
Played match with mr ong, & the punishment was kinda tiring. Sometimes I find mr ong's trainings vigorous. & I sprint front and back umpteen times.
Legs v suan nows.

After trainings, Renee & I ran to the bus stop. She gna meet her friends at amk central & both of us was late. She destroyed my chocolate tarts! Stupid Lilo.
Went to meet Linghui at amk hub. Planned to go far east cause she wna buy shoes. So I decided to accompany her after my trainings. It's been 459879986 days since met her okay! We talked non-stop.
Then went up a escalator, suddenly a guy wearing a mask scared us!

& AH! TAN LING HUI HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION !

When we reach orchard, she anyhow guess the way to far east. Lol, Very funny laas.
& we u-turned alot of times. Walked walked, then dabian managed to buy 2 shoes. And she was so happy la ! Must be because I was with her. :P
Homed at 11pm.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Shall end my post with this;

No comments: